Register today to learn the Equi-Taping® Methodology and find out why it is the GOLD STANDARD in equine kinesiology training courses and one of the fastest growing and exciting modalities to add to your equine health care practice.
Watch our original dynamic video – Click Here
This intensive two-day certification course is open exclusively to equine veterinarians, equine chiropractors, massage therapists, and other equine health care practitioners. Course content and general timeline: LEARN MORE
Loxahatchee, FL Sun/Mon Feb 21 & 22, 2016
Petaluma, CA Tues/Wed March 15 & 16, 2016
Pleasant Lake, MI Sat/Sun April 2 & 3, 2016
Derby, England Sat/Sun April 2 & 3, 2016
Vashon Island, WA Sat/Sun April 9 & 10, 2016
Elizabeth, CO Sat/Sun April 23 & 24, 2016
Calgary, Alberta Sat/Sun May 7 & 8, 2016
Ontario, CA Sat/Sun May 14 & 15, 2016
Greenfield, MA Sun/Mon June 12 & 13, 2016
Puslinch, Ontario Sat/Sun July 23 & 24, 2016
Vashon Island, WA Sat/Sun Sept 17 & 18, 2016
Elizabeth, CO Sat/Sun Oct 1 & 2, 2016
Additional courses are pending for New England, Australia, France, Ireland and Germany! Dates and details will be forth-coming.
A few comments from Horse Owners!
“I just had my horses SI taped before a 6 hour trailer ride and cannot believe the difference when I unloaded Jigger. He was fresh, flexible and ready to go and did not need any where as much warm-up time as usual. Thank you!”
– J. Wilsom MI
“My veterinarian taped one of my boarders horses who had a come in from the pasture on 3-legs. His right front was swollen beyond recognition – you couldn’t see any definition in the leg from the pasturn to the knee. She did a circulation taping and in less than 6 hours the leg looked normal – none of us could believe it. Thank you Equi-Tape.”
– S. Hernandez NM
Equi-Taping® for Canines: Details and course schedule to be announced soon!
Equi-Taping®Equine Certification covers Equi-Taping® Methods & Strategies including Equi-Taping® Guidelines which details assessment, application objectives, application goals, application techniques, including cuts and considerations. This course will prepare you to successfully integrate the Equi-Taping® Methodology for both training and rehabilitation into your equine veterinary, chiropractic, rehabilitation, prevention and wellness programs and services.
- Support joints, ligaments and tendons while allowing full range of motion, making it an excellent choice for rehab or horses currently in training.
- Can be used in conjunction with, and can enhance the effects of other treatment modalities such as chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, and massage.
Equi-Taping® can be used for a wide variety of issues, including:
- Pain from muscle overuse or weakness (sore back, trigger points, muscle spasm)
- Lymphatic /circulatory issues (swollen joints, lymphedema) and trauma (bruising)
- Support for weak or injured joints (suspensory/tendon injuries), ankle, knee, and spinal issues (kissing spine, neck stiffness, sacroiliac issues)
- Improve training potential and athletic performance by helping horses recover quicker
- Preventively and in Rehab for horses prone to particular injuries and weaknesses.
IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COURSE, PLEASE CALL US AT 413-648-9530
RSB Animal Health (provider #396) is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.